Super Girls

Super Girls
These are my two beautiful girls 1 and 3

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

You see what you're looking for

I have learned over the past couple of days that you see exactly what you're looking for.  This has not been an easy couple of days.  It turns out my youngest has what we think is a cold or some other mild virus, which is aggravating her asthma.  Plus she is cutting her molars.  Because of all this wonderfulness she was up from 1 AM to 3 AM last night.  Needless to say I am exhausted.  However thats not the point the point is that once you start looking for and asking for God to show you some love and encouragement then you will.  Its not always easy to get into that mindset, but when you do its all around.  Its the small things like a song on the radio that comes on and soothes your rough edges after a long night.  Its the story on the radio or facebook or wherever of another mom going through something similar that makes you feel like you are not alone.  When your heart is ready to see it God is ready to show it to you and I am just glad that today thats me.  I know that tomorrow I may not see these signs I may not be in a place where I am looking, but as for today they are all around.  
Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment