Super Girls

Super Girls
These are my two beautiful girls 1 and 3

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Why is God using ME?

I just finished reading a book Hope for the Weary Mom: Let God meet you in the mess and it was awesome.  In the last chapter it talks about why God even bothers with us and why he doesn't just pick someone else.  This resonated with me.  Some days I really wonder why God chose this for me.  There has got to be someone with a better story, someone who has their life together so much h more to have better advice.  I always feel like my story is too much in the middle to be helpful.  I did not live that cookie cutter life and I have had some hard times and some bad things happen; but its not like I have lived through what I think of as real tragedy.  So why didn't God pick someone more qualified, why did he pick me for any of this?  Well I can't answer that, like the preacher said, or at least not yet.  One day I might know what it may be about me and my life and my story that has prepared me for the places that God is taking me or I may not.  On bad days I feel despondent and like nothing I do is ever worthy and there is no way that I can help anyone.  But as much as its all about my backstory at the same time it has nothing to do with me.  The things that I will accomplish and the lives that I have and will touch are because that is the way that God wants it to be.  He never wanted hard things to happen to me, but he always had this plan for me there are things that He wants me to do for Him and they wouldn't be possible with someone else.
Jeremiah 29:11 perfectly sums this up -For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.-

No comments:

Post a Comment