Super Girls

Super Girls
These are my two beautiful girls 1 and 3

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The Mom Life

I feel very blessed to have the two baby girls that I have, and I love being a mom more than anything. But sometimes being"the mom" can be so physically and emotionally exhausting.  On the one hand I love being the one that they run to when they are hurt or don't feel good, but on the other hand sometimes I just don't know if I can take it any longer.  My oldest wasn't feeling well yesterday so all she wanted was me and for me to cater to her, and bless her she was pitiful.  Then my youngest is teething something fierce and all she wants is momma, she won't even speak to my husband.  So through no fault of my husbands I am the one dealing with literal poop everywhere from both girls. I am the one thats up for an hour comforting our child who can't sleep because her teeth hurt.  It just feels like its all me and I just don't know if I could stand to be needed any more than what I am.  I feel like sometimes I just need a minute to breathe.  I try to remind myself that its not always like this everyone is not always so needy.  And at lest I can amuse my husband.  He said I had the most parent-y statement he's ever heard this morning.  I walked into the bathroom while he was finishing up his shower and told him in all this time he's in the bathroom I have managed to dress both my children, pack their school bags, and gotten them both their morning snack, but I have yet to even manage to put pants on.  He laughed for a good minute on that one.  I love my girls with all my heart but sometimes I need to be needed a little less.

No comments:

Post a Comment