Super Girls

Super Girls
These are my two beautiful girls 1 and 3

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Revelation

Sometimes in life you get a revelation.  It's like a message comes to you so clearly you know God can be the only source.  It's something that alters your perspective.  That happened to me during church this morning.  The preacher was preaching about God's healing from John 9.  This is the story of Jesus healing the man blind from birth.  There are two different things that we talked about this morning that hit me particularly hard.  The first was taking about the two different types of healing; physical and spiritual.  In the past year God has done a great deal of healing in my life.  Some people can obviously seen this in me, but it may not be noticeable for some because this has not been a physical healing.  There has been some serious spiritual healing happening to me.  God is giving me a purpose and he is healing me for His glory.  I may not know what that purpose is, but I now have this renewed sense of PURPOSE.  One part of this chapter that I had never noticed was when the disciples asked Jesus if the man was blind from his sins or the sins of his parents and Jesus told them neither.  He told the disciples that the man was blind so he could be healed for God's glory.  As soon as the preacher touched on this I realized something big.  Everything that has happened to me in my life was so that God could heal me for His glory.  All of the trials that we face are for His glory.  In the moment it's hard to see but these hard things we go through are to bring glory to God by the way he heals us, the way he supports us, the ways he brings us peace when it seems like we have no right to have peace.  The way that we let God take the wheel when times are tough let's God's light shine through for God's glory.  This has changed my perspective for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment