Super Girls

Super Girls
These are my two beautiful girls 1 and 3

Monday, October 17, 2016

Roller Coasters

Christians come in all shapes and sizes and each of our journeys are unique in some ways.  Yet we are all so similar in so many other ways.  I may be a young mother of two young girls and I may have a tattoo and three ear piercings in each ear, but does any of that really make me any different than you? Not in any of the ways that count I feel like.  What may make me different (even though I feel like there are a lot of people like me) is the way my journey with Christ has gone.  I was thinking about it this morning and I think the best analogy for my spiritual journey is a roller coaster.  There have been a lot of ups and downs.  Sometimes you think you are about to take that big journey up that one hill that you have been staring at, the one that you have been anticipating and then all of a sudden there is a sharp turn and you are going down again just staring at that hill that is now in the distance.  I feel like this is the kind of journey that my life has taken my faith on.  Hopefully as I get stronger in my faith then my life will be in less control of the ups and down in my faith, but I know there will always be those ups and downs.  Its life its human nature.  My prayer now is that the downs will teach me something to make those ups a little sweeter and that maybe me valleys won't have to get quite so low before there is an upswing.

No comments:

Post a Comment