Super Girls

Super Girls
These are my two beautiful girls 1 and 3

Thursday, July 21, 2016

They're not all Bad Days

One thing that I am trying desperately to do is to take each day as it comes good, bad, or otherwise.  I don't know about you but I tend to harp sometimes on the good days and gloss over the rest and sometimes on the bad and don't notice the good.  I'm trying.  The past two days have been so busy and so tiring but good.  My girls are smart, beautiful, and mostly well behaved.  I am very thankful.  It also proves that God knows, he knows when its been too much, when you need a break.  It also seems that we have figured out why our youngest is so cranky, and as the mom especially this removes a great deal of guilt.  She's hungry.  I know I know thats usually the first thing you check, but I swear this child does nothing but eat so it never crossed my mind, but she is considerably happier.  We've had some fun moments the last two days where I can just see how much my two little ones love live and I try to take something from that I try to remind myself to have more joy and to ask in their joy, some days it works and some days it doesn't.  It and me- all a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment