Super Girls

Super Girls
These are my two beautiful girls 1 and 3

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Summer Time Life and My Kids

For the next three weeks my life is just a little bit easier than usual.  We are still in the middle of summer time and as a teacher that is my down time.  However looking at the calendar yesterday I just realized that we have about three weeks until football camp and that is when my life starts revving up for the next couple of months and does not slow down until about December.  One of the things about being a coach's wife, even a JV football coach's wife is that life is all about football.  Our family lives for those Friday (and Thursday) night lights.  Just to let you know how this works.  In two weeks my husband will go away to Coach's clinic for a weekend.  The next week he will spend five days living at the high school for football camp.  The week after that we as teachers go back to school.  Then the next week the students start back to school and its time for football.

I am trying to go ahead and catch my breath right now because did I mention that we have two little girls.  They are 1 and 3.  They are 26 months apart in age.  I have a 3 year old, Quinn, who is a spit-fire little diva.  She pick out all her own clothes and accessories.  She sings, dances, and runs around the house constantly. The definition of a threenager, she just recently started slamming doors.   Also she thinks that she is the mother of her sister.  Now my one year old, Rorey.  She is a complete and total drama queen who already throws herself on the floor and tools there every time she doesn't get her way.  Did I mention that she turned one a couple of weeks ago and still isn't sleeping through the night.  Wow, I'm still tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment