Super Girls

Super Girls
These are my two beautiful girls 1 and 3

Friday, February 16, 2018

My Babies

Right now life is hard.  With two and four year old little girls sometimes I just don’t even know if I’m going to make it, but after a tragedy like that in Parkland all I can do is be reflective.  They will grow older and they may not remember these days and sometimes when it’s hard I forget.  But I know that I will never forget the way my baby kissed my knee today because I bumped it.  I won’t forget the way my baby girls said mommy please don’t cry when I finally broke down.  The memories that last won’t be the ones about my two year old’s tantrums or how hard it is to get sand out of their hair.  The memories from these days that will last forever are the cuddles and dancing.  The way that right right now my girls are loving me so much I literally can’t move.  One day my girls won’t pester me with why’s or need to sit in my lap, but the sweet memories will always be there.  I hate to think of what this world is going to have in store for them and my only hope is that one day they will be some of the light that this world desperately needs.  I pray that God will call them to be His light in the midst of so much darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment